LANARS International is looking for a fabulous Digital Marketing Manager!
We are looking for you to expand our Marketing department.
- possibilities of making significant contribution, implement own ideas and test hypothesis freely;
- fully flexible schedule (remote / office - as you wish);
- absence of micro management;
- 18 vacation days and paid sick leave;
- 5 paid „sick days” per year (absence without a medical certificate);
- Gym compensation;
- English courses compensation;
- Individual entrepreneurship maintenance;
- personal and group bonuses
- Professional barista brewing the most aromatic coffee in the world;
- Opportunity to work alongside a team of talented and committed co-workers;
- You will also get professional growth, stability of the company on the market
- and the most loyal management in the world.
- relevant education (Bachelor in Marketing / Management / Economics + additional education), strong academic knowledge;
- English B2+, other European languages as a plus;
- 2+ years of experience in marketing proven by portfolio, expertise in IT service company promotion as a plus;
- deep understanding of online marketing channels (PPC, SMM, SEO);
- willingness to develop and implement performance marketing strategies;
- readiness to generate ideas, solid management skills, responsible approach to work.
- planning of digital marketing activities (lead generation strategy, tracking the effectiveness of marketing channels, analytics using GA, Hotjar, etc;
- preparing reports and evidence-based correction of strategy);
- executing digital marketing activities via work with subcontractors (ability to choose and manage them);
- coordinating of marketing processes as a marketing generalist;
- working in a team with inhouse specialists.
Waiting for you to join us on this journey!